Are you frustrated with trying to keep up with all the latest social media trends? How much of your time are you spending on social media that you could be spending on other areas of your business?
Today, businesses can outsource everything from answering the phones, to cleaning, to accounting, and more. Why not outsource your social media marketing?
When you outsource your social media marketing, you gain back the time you used to spend trying to figure out how to post, when to post, and what to do after you post—plus all that time you’d spend scratching your head over how to run effective ads on social media.
Hand over the reins to an expert, and you don’t have to worry about what’s going on with Facebook ever again.
Here’s all the things that a social media professional can do so that you don’t have to.
A social media pro:
- Knows exactly what type of content works best for your business, and knows exactly when to post it.
- Becomes your customer service person online to answer messages and reply to comments.
- Can build and run ad campaigns with expert targeting.
- Will work with your existing website and social media profiles to make everything the best it can be.
- Helps you determine where your online marketing budget will get the most return on investment.
- Takes care of everything social media for you while you do everything else you need to do.
Before you hire a social media manager, ask them these questions.
- Do you have experience working with a local business? How does your strategy for local businesses differ from working with a national business?
- How do you determine what to post on my business pages?
- Where did you learn to use social media for business? (Hint: the wrong answer is, “I’ve had a personal Facebook profile for years!”)
- What does your rate include? Can you customize a package?
Contact us to get a free consultation on outsourcing your social media marketing.