How to Choose a Social Media Marketing Agency for Local Business
You’re ready to turbocharge your social media marketing, but how do you know who to work with? Follow these best practices to choose the best social media marketing agency for you.
- Ask about their experience with working with local businesses.
- Ask where they are located. Marketers who live in your area will understand better how you need to be marketed.
- Find out what’s included- and not included- in their packages.
- See if you will have a dedicated contact person at the agency.
- Ask if they will customize a plan for your business.
- Ask if there is a discount for paying for multiple months or services upfront.
- Buy on impulse. Big, flashy websites or promotional materials can mean less than nothing. Do your homework.
- Contract with someone in a faraway call center. If you can’t meet an agent face to face, they are probably not a good fit to market a local business.
- Expect to get a strategy plan for free. Professional social media marketers take time and care to create a strategy for a business, so don’t expect them to give it away.
Still have questions? Contact us today.